Friday, January 30, 2009

4th grade comments on Big Chickens

Xavier

Last week we made a tape called Big Chickens. There is stuff I liked and disliked. I like the story because there are funny pictures. The book is also entertaining because they did funny voices. What I disliked about it was staying on track because you couldn’t look up without loosing your spot. It was also hard to speak clearly so that the audience could understand the words.

Omar

Last week we recorded Big Chickens. I had a great time doing this. There were things I liked and didn’t like. The thing I liked was the story because we got to record our voices. I also liked the pictures because they were funny. One thing I didn’t like was having to stay on track because it was hard. It was had to be quiet because some things were funny.


Lena

Last week we recorded Big Chickens. I had a fun time doing this. There were things that I liked and didn’t like. I liked doing the voices because it was fun listening to different voices. I liked the story because it was funny and entertaining. I did not like to be quiet because it was hard. There were a lot of funny parts.

Eric

Last week we read Big Chickens. I like doing the voices. One is called Kermet and sounds like a frog. Another was a dinosaur voice. I liked the Kermet voice the best because it didn’t hurt my neck. It was soooooo entertaining. I enjoyed it so much! I thought it was hard to lower our voices when we said our lines together. I also thought it was hard to be quiet because I wanted to talk.

No comments: